Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Final Exam

4. Transformative Photo


This photo changed how I viewed photography as it really showed me how difficult photography truly is. I took hundreds of shots to get this picture and was exhausted afterward from crouching and carefully moving around the creek. It revealed to me both the emotional and physical strength it takes to be a good photographer.

5. Shape and Form
Shape is the result of connected lines which form two dimensional figures. Shapes can have curves and corners and be of all sizes and widths. While form creates three dimensional shapes that create structure as they also have depth.
Link to Shape Post
Link to Form Post

6. Pattern and Repetition
Pattern is the same repeating of elements of design on the entire piece, while repetition connects components, often using pattern, to create a continued feeling.
Link to Pattern Post
Link to Repetition Post

7. About Me Page
Link to my page: http://judithmargit.weebly.com/about.html
Inspiration: http://www.zachhetrick.com/about/
I like how he kept it short, sweet, and clean.

8. Projects
       1.Candy Commercial Shoot
       2.Water Motion And Ripples
       3. Ginger - The Many Emotions of a Dog
I believe my best work was project number three, our most recent project. I believe it is my best work because not only does it capture my goal, showing my dog's variety of feeling but it uses my rules of photography while incorporating a variety of the elements of art and principles of design. In addition, I finally understood that you can't always get the photo that you want in one try, sometimes it's out of your control like the sunlight just may not be right or your dog may just want to sleep. I kept my camera in the middle of the house so I could quickly get it any time. This time I wasn't afraid to just take many photos regardless if I thought I would actually use it. I incorporated all of my knowledge that I learned throughout this year. When I looked at something I always tried to make sure it followed my three rules of composition, and if it didn't I would change my position or change the subject.

         










1 comment:

  1. You did great on the final, Judith! Our photography photos are all yours for now. Have a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete